Here’s the most expected tutorial from TechWorld and today we are going to show how to install Android Jelly Bean 4.3 on your PC using virtual box
Features of Android 4.3:
1) Support for Restricted Profiles
2) OpenGL ES 3.0 for High-Performance Graphics
3) Bluetooth Smart Ready support
4) Notification Access
1. Oracle VM VirtualBox
Download the latest version of VirtualBox from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
2. Android x86 4.3 Image
Download the Android 4.3 image from http://android-x86.googlecode.com/files/android-x86-4.3-20130725.iso
1. Install VirtualBox on your PC
2. Open VirtualBox and select New. In the dialog box enter the name as you wish and Select
i) Type : Linux
ii) Version : Other Linux
And select Next
3. In the next dialog box enter the memory size as you wish
Note : Minimum 1 GB required for Jelly Bean
And select Next
4. In the next dialog box select create a virtual hard drive now. Then select VDI and select fixed or dynamically allocated as you wish and create the virtual drive
Note : Mininimum 1 GB required for installation
5. Select Virtual device and select settings, a dialog box appear. In the dialog box select
i) Storage->Storage Tree->Empty
ii) In the attributes section select the Android 4.3 ISO file you downloaded and check Live Cd/Dvd, then click Ok
6. Then start the virtual device. In the screen select Install Android-x86 to hard disk.
7. In the next screen select Create/Modify Partition.
8. Then create a new primary bootable partition and select write. After finishing writing select quit.
9. Then install android in sda1 and select type as ext3 , choose yes for installing grub.
10. After installing remove live ISO from VirtualBox and reboot. Now you can boot into Android 4.3 .
You are done.
For any suggestions comment.